US Military Vets Motorcycle Club
1. Have a DD Form 214 and have served 181 days or more in an active duty status (Reserve and National Guard members can count active duty for training and "summer camps").
2. Have full rights to veterans benefits and have received an Honorable Discharge from the United States military or be currently on active duty for a period greater than 181 days, or currently in the National Guard or Reserves.
3. Have a Valid Motorcycle Operators License
4. Pay monthly Dues. D. Active participation in the club
5. Have a 750 cc motorcycle or larger
Established in 1987, the US Military Vets MC welcomes all veterans, active duty and honorably discharged. This includes all branches of service and all eras, peacetime and wartime.
If you are interested in Membership or just want to come hang out and have a good time, feel free to
The name U.S. Military Vets M/C and Eagle/U.S. Flag patch are the property of USMV M/C National and will not be used or reproduced without National's permission.
Minimum Requirements for Membership